Soal UN SMP/MTS 2011/2012
The following text is for questions number 1 to 2.
How to stop Nose Bleeding
(1) First, loosen the clothing around your neck.
(2) Put a cotton pad in the bleeding nostril.
(3) Then sit down with your head leaning forward.
(4) Squeeze your nose until it stops bleeding.
(5) If your nose continues to bleed, call a doctor.
1. From the text we know that the last thing to do to stop nose bleeding is….
A. See a doctor for professional help
B. change the cotton pad in the nostril
C. lay down on the floor to stops bleeding
D. keep on squeezing the bleeding nostril
2. From the text we are suggested that we should ….
A. Not lean backward when have nose bleeding
B. Call a doctor immediately in a case of nose bleeding
C. Squeeze your nose until it stops bleeding
D. Never put a cotton pad in a bleeding nostril